- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Cup Midtown Olive Oil Traditional Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp. Midtown Olive Oil Ultra Premium EVOO
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 4 medium roma tomatoes
- 1/2 medium sweet onion
- 2 Tbsp. Midtown Olive Oil Traditional Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp. Midtown Olive Oil Ultra Premium EVOO
- 1/2 tsp. Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Trim the excess fat from the chicken breasts and cut each piece in two. Cover the chicken with plastic wrap and pound the pieces down to 3/4 inch in thickness.
2. Place the chicken pieces in a container or zip lock bag along with rest of the ingredients listed under the chicken breasts. Mix everything up so chicken is coated with the marinade. Refrigerate until ready to cook or at least an hour.
3. Prepare the bruschetta topping. Finely dice the tomatoes and onion. Combine them with the minced garlic, balsamic, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Stir well.
4. Grill chicken until cooked through. Then,turn the oven on broil and adjust the rack so it is about 6 inches below the heating element.
5. Place the grilled chicken pieces on a baking sheet covered with foil. Top each pieces of chicken with about 1/4 cup of the tomato bruschetta and about 1/4 cup of the shredded mozarella cheese. Place the baking sheet under the broiler and cook until the cheese is fully melted (5-10 min.) Serve Hot.
Share this post
- Tags: Main Dishes