- 1.5 -2 Lbs. Ground Sirloin
- 1 Heaping Teaspoon Tuscan Farmhouse H.E.R.B.
- 4-5 basil leaves chopped + more for top of burger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 thick slices mozzarella
- 2 tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 4 hamburger buns
- Midtown Olive Oil Tuscan Herb EVOO
- Midtown Olive Oil 18-Year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
Turn on broiler to 500 degrees and move the oven rack to middle of oven. While oven is warming, line the broiler pan with foil and brush with olive oil. In a large bowl, mix the ground sirloin with the Tuscan Farmhouse H.E.R.B., chopped basil and garlic. Mix gently but do not over mix or the burgers will be tough. Form mixture into 4 patties. Place patties on the prepared broiler pan and broil 6-8 minutes on each side for a medium well burger.
While burgers are cooking, drizzle Midtown Olive Oil Tuscan Herb EVOO on hamburger buns and place onto baking sheet with oiled side up. Once burgers are done, put buns under the broiler to toast. When they are golden brown, assemble the burgers by placing a bun on the bottom, then the burger, a slice of mozzarella, a slice of tomato, and more fresh chopped basil. Drizzle each burger with a little Midtown Olive Oil Tuscan Herb EVOO and Traditional Balsamic. Place the remaining bun on top and serve.
Print This Recipe