Wild Mushroom & Sage
Wickedly delicious combination of fresh herbaceous sage paired with earthy, savory wild mushrooms. The result is a decadent, intoxicating aromatic extra virgin olive oil which will compliment a wide array of savory applications.
PAIR with white balsamic for marinade; drizzle over cream of mushroom soup, use in stuffing, aioli and risotto. Pairings to try: Lemon Balsamic.
Recipes That Use This Product
- Wild Mushroom-Sage Extra Virgin Olive Oil Croutons
- Popcorn with Grated Asiago, Cracked Pepper, and Wild Mushroom-Sage Olive Oil
- Caramelized Brussel Sprouts with Cremini Mushrooms and Pomegranate Balsamic
- Chicken & Pappardelle with Wild Mushroom & Sage EVOO
- Pasta with Mushroom-Sage Olive Oil Fried Sage Leaves and Pecorino
- Simple Brined, Mushroom-Sage Extra Virgin Olive Oil Basted Turkey
- Goat Cheese Ravioli with Caramelized Shallots & Mushroom-Sage Cream Sauce
- Wild Mushroom and Sage Chicken Pot Pie